Sonya Treble is the Principal of Legal & Financial Advisory Services (Aust) & Tamborine Mountain Law. She has over thirty-two years experience practising both Law and Financial Planning.
Sonya studied in both Switzerland and London prior to completing her Honours degree in Psychology and her Bachelor of Laws degree from Sydney University in 1984. Sonya has practised extensively in many areas of law, including Commercial Law, Family Law, Property Law, & Estate Planning, and has been the principal of her own legal practices since 1992.
She completed the Diploma of Financial Planning at Deakin University and was admitted as a Certified Financial Planner®in 2003.
Amongst other Directorships, she has held the position of Director on the Board of Trustees of a Public Offer Super Fund, and as a financial adviser, specialises in superannuation.
In 2006 Sonya established her own Financial Services business, and in 2010 incorporated Legal & Financial Advisory Services, integrating the two businesses.
Sonya is currently a member of the Qld Law Society, the Family Law Practitioners Association, and the Financial Planning Association, and the Qld Women Lawyers’ Association and the Tamborine Mountain Chamber of Commerce
Our Approach – Why we are Different:
• We understand both law and financial planning.
• We offer a unique blend of professional experience and expertise across multiple professions which combined can be a distinct advantage to our clients
• We provide a network of specialists tailored to your legal and personal needs
• We will ensure you personalised service, prompt feedback and practical resolutions.
• We provide consultation support services to others lawyers and financial planners and their clients.